Skills To Become A Successful Flirt Course
Flirting is a crucial element of romance and human sexuality with its own history, techniques, skills and approaches. This course delves into the science of body language, the power of conversation, the role of our five senses, the value of active listening, the significance of positivity, how flirting works in long term relationships and much more.
Skills To Become A Successful Tease
Are you a natural flirt? Flirting is a crucial element of romance and human sexuality with its own history, techniques, skills and approaches. Additionally, social anxiety can make flirting awkward. This course delves into the science of body language, the power of conversation, the role of our five senses, the value of active listening, the significance of positivity, how flirting works in long term relationships and much more. Therefore, if you are socially anxious and need some game, this is your class! Also, clinical professionals can coach their socially anxious folks into becoming natural flirts.
Flirt Course Objectives
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
- Identify at least five research findings about flirting.
- Differentiate between appropriate and inappropriate ways to flirt.
- Name the ways in which women’s flirting habits change with their menstrual cycles.
- Explain the truth about at least two flirting myths.
- Summarize how conversation can affect flirting.
- Spot at least five types of body language that are considered flirtatious.
- Distinguish between flirting, seducing and teasing.
- Understand how vocal inflections signal flirting.
- Examine reciprocal disclosure and how it influences flirting behavior.
- Develop a 5 stage plan for flirting with exercises based on W5 principles of journalism.
- Assess sexual harassment in the context of flirting.
- Also learn to spot at least three flirting techniques.
- Explain how flirting works in long-term relationships.
- Understand the value of positivity in the context of flirting.
- Additionally, you learn about flirtatious conversation starters.
Flirt Course Materials
- Video: FLIRTING Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (51m 29s)
- Video: Giving Love To Your Body & Showing Love To Your Partner with Dr. Amie Harwick (1hr. 30 minutes)
- Audio: Build Confidence Hypnosis Session (20 minutes)
- Reading Material: Guide to Flirting & Dating e-book (21 pages, estimated time to complete: 42 minutes)
- Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practices.