Foreplay Ideas To Impress Your Lover
This course on foreplay is designed to equip students with detailed information on how to build sexual anticipation that is non-coital. Exploration of sensual breathing techniques, erotic vocal signals, kissing, undressing, sensual touch, physiological response and the role of ‘outercourse’ can all be a prelude for a magical and memorable date. Learning unique foreplay techniques such as mammary, axillary and gluteal sex can open a whole new foreplay world and become your sexual main event.
Fun Foreplay Ideas To Impress Your Lover
This course on foreplay equips students with detailed information on how to build sexual anticipation that is non-coital. Topics include: exploration of sensual breathing techniques, erotic vocal signals, kissing, undressing, sensual touch, physiological response and the role of ‘outercourse’ can all be a prelude for a magical and memorable date. Students learn new and unique foreplay techniques. For example, students learn mammary, axillary and gluteal sex. This opens a whole new foreplay world and become your sexual main event. Therefore, if you want to up your sexual game, up your pregame play with this class.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased).
By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Spot three ways for sexual partners to communicate their pre game preferences.
2. Students will name at least ten activities that are considered foreplay.
3. Identify and explain at three (3) types of breathing exercises that enhance pre game play and create sexual anticipation.
4. Understand how a “Want, Will, Won’t” list helps sexual partners to communicate their preferences and desires.
5. Examine how oral sex can be considered pre game play.
6. Identify at least six (6) types of touch.
7. Learn how to identify at least five non genital erogenous zones
8. Explain the Triangular Theory of Love.
9. Understand how vocal variations can create attraction between partners. 10. Students learn about outercourse and how it functions as both pre game play and safer sex.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
1. Video: FOREPLAY Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 15m)
2. Video: Creative Foreplay & Communication: To Empower Yourself & Your Partner with Dr. Nikki Goldstein (1 hour)
3. Video: Penthouse Sex Academy, Foreplay, Hosted by Dr. Ava Cadell & Dr. Hernando Chaves, (1 hour, 23 minutes)
4. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
Additionally, Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practices.