Learn Secret Tantric Techniques For Orgasmic Energy
This in-depth course will teach you what is Tantra, the types and history of Tantra, tantric sex, orgasmic kissing, multiple orgasms, tantric massage, tantric sex positions, and much more! It covers the 5000-year-old practice of Tantra which involves opening up the Chakras, (energy centers), balancing love energy and ancient sexual techniques such as the Venus Butterfly. Discover how Tantra can heal hurt relationships and treat common sexual concerns such as lack of desire, premature ejaculation and inability to orgasm. Tantric love helps couples to connect on a spiritual level and heighten their intimacy.
What is Tantra?
Tantric sex is an ancient Hindu practice that has been going for over 5,000 years, and means ‘the weaving and expansion of energy’. It’s a slow form of sex that’s said to increase intimacy and create a mind-body connection that can lead to powerful orgasms.
Tantric Love Course
This in-depth course will teach you what is Tantra, the types and history of Tantra, tantric sex, orgasmic kissing, multiple orgasms, tantric massage, tantric sex positions, and much more! Topics include: history and practice of Tantra. This also includes opening up the Chakras, (energy centers), balancing love energy and ancient sexual techniques such as the Venus Butterfly. Additionally, discover how Tantra can heal hurt relationships and treat common sexual concerns. For example: lack of desire, premature ejaculation and inability to orgasm. Tantric love helps couples to connect on a spiritual level and heighten their intimacy. Therefore, this class is amazing for couples enrichment and sexual fun.
Tantric Course Objectives
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). Thus, by the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
- Name three (3) types of Tantra.
- Define the six basic elements of Tantra.
- Explain where the 7 sacred chakras are located on the body and what energy centers they represent.
- Differentiate between orgasm and ejaculation for men.
- Summarize the various types of Tantra kissing.
- Explore the five (5) qualities each for yin and yang energy.
- Understand how the G-spot can be stimulated to achieve a G-spot orgasm that may result in female ejaculation.
- Develop a Lovework plan for clients who want to explore opening their energy centers.
- Spot seven (7) types of Tantric touch.
- Identify and define at least six (6) Tantric breathing techniques.
- Explain how to administer an erotic Tantric massage for a man and a woman.
- Learn the glossary of Tantric terms.
Course Work Format
- Videos: TANTRIC LOVE Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 51m)
- Tantra Sex: Spiritual Sexuality & Deeper Intimacy for Couples with Dr. Ava Cadell (57 minutes)
- Kundalini Yoga for Balancing the Chakras by Gurutej Kaur (30 m)
- Gurutej on Energizing Yourself (17 minutes)
- Laurie Handlers (10 minutes)
- Destin Gerek (12 minutes)
- Audio: Tantric Lab Audio Course (32 minutes)
- Reading: Tantra Workbook eBook (68 pages, estimated time to complete: 2 hours, 10 minutes reading and approximately 6 – 12 hours of exercises, depending on availability of partner.)
- Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice. Therefore, this course is a good investment in your sex education or clinical career. Additionally, there are continuing education credits available for some professions.